Thursday, October 4, 2012

Changes

Hello World!
I've just been thinking of my life in this world, and For me, the best thing to describe what happen inside it is one word, which is:

"Changes"

Yes, That's what mostly happen in my life man. Lets review it. I've seen my life changes up and down like a basketball this last couple of months, I've seen my friend changes from happy to depressed, I've seen shits turn to a motherfucking shit, you know what I'm saying? Changes had been around me like a friend, So I like this quote that I get from a movie, I forgot the title but it goes something like this:

"Changes is the only thing reliable in this world, its hard to find anything reliable."

Well, I kinda agree with it. I guess if you look at it, its the only thing around us that stays there. Since if we say limitless itself is a limit, then changes it self never change.




Hope Good stuff come
Zyxs

No comments:

Post a Comment