Friday, May 17, 2013

Rest In Peace

Hello World,
I dedicate this post for my girl. She had been such a good friend and a better partner. She was always be there when I need her, and God... She was such a kind individual. For some, this maybe just a letter from a guy who lost his girl, but I swear to God, I love her. Maybe I'm not the best one for her, but she was the best I ever had. She truly understood me, even though sometime I misunderstood what she meant. She was the one who actually sit by my side when things gone bad, and she always knew when i had a bad day outta nowhere. I literally thought it was a dream when the doctor told me she is gone coz it slapped me so hard swear to God I was just standing, shocked, then I started to cry later when I actually realized that she is gone, I mean... Gone.

God always have reason for everything, that's what I know. I'd like to believe that she is now in the better place and is looking down right now and smile. And I hope I can smile too. And to all of you, Enjoy every each second you have with your loved one, and make sure they know you love em, coz you never know when is our time.

Rest In Peace baby girl, till we meet on the other side,
Dream of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment